When did your daughter get her ears pierced? Or did she has?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My mummy brought me to pierce my ears when I was in primary school. Prior to that, I always ask to buy those sticker kind (are those still available?!) which tend to drop off easily (sigh). My mother herself had her ears pierced when she was a baby. Apparently, the piercing was done by mu grandmother using a needle and a wedge of lemon (placed behind the ears). I have no idea how true that is... but if it were true, I'm glad it was done when she was a baby (so she will have no memory of it). Sure sounds scary to me!

Read more

I've seen babies get their ears pierced not too long ago after being born. I was one of those babies -- my grandparents were super old-fashioned and they believed that piercing my ears early would be better than waiting till I was older because it wouldn't hurt so much. I don't know how true this theory is but personally, I'd wait till my daughter is older, maybe 6 or 7?

Read more

I vividly remember brining my daughter to a jewellery shop to get her ears pierced when she was 6 years old. After getting her ears pierced, she was crying so much that I brought her to MacDonalds to coax her and after seeing the burger, she stopped crying and her face was lit with a bright smile. Key to stop a crying child: bring them to MacDonalds. :-)

Read more

My family says it should be done when she's around 5 months and in winter season. main reason 1 Wound will heal fast 2. She won't be able to touch her ear. But I'll wait and do only when she's 2 yrs old.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-2901)

thanks