When it comes to problems regarding your partner, would you take someone else's advice (advice from family, friends, marriage counsellor) or would rather stick to your instincts and do what you think is the right thing to do?!

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Initially, I thought I was just feeling insecure when my husband would just be on his phone at odd hours, until I decided to take a chance to know, knowing is better than self doubts and it was exactly what happened when I employed the services of this particular group I came across by chance to help check his phone out into. Now I know when he’s telling the truth and how to curtail him, I think it is not a drastic step if it’ll make you feel better. My life got better, I stopped using my precious time to bother about his indiscretions and channeled my energy positively. Their services includes: Iphones hacking, Samsungs hacking, Phone calls, messages, contacts, social media, emails, any kind of manipulations ,Geo location tracking, all other hacking and web hacking issues. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Combination of both! Depends on what are the issues at hand. Someone else's advice is good because helps u make a level-headed decision and help U see more but frankly I don't think family and friends are suitable at all (either they are inclined to favor either party or to make/break the couple). I think the most suitable is a marriage counselor as they can give the most objective help and give useful suggestions as they are experienced in helping couples through hurdles. Ur instincts will often fool u - unless we are talking about smelling something fishy about ur husband - as in it's not an open issue yet. If issue is identified already, a counselor is best. Hopefully u can get good and extensive help to ur marriage and life

Read more

GOOD DAY, I'm here to testify of how i got my real estate business loan amount €560k from Prof.Cindy Alberto Kauk. I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan Ranging from $5,000.00USD to $2,000,000.00USD with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 33 years to pay back the loan secure and unsecured. Are you losing sleep at nights worrying how to get a Legit Loan Lender? Mrs.Cindy Alberto Kauk holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly without cost/stress By Email [email protected]

Read more

Hi, Initially, because I would also be new to the whole situation, I will first talk to my best friend whoever it be (be my mother, father, sister, school time friend, etc.) and discuss with him/her. I would not shy away from seeing a counsellor if I find that I am not getting the right solution for the problem or still be in dilemma or confused about the whole thing. And if the problem regarding my partner is something that I feel that can be manageable at my end, then I would handle it on my own. I have no hang ups and I leave all the doors open and use one depending on the gravity of the situation.

Read more

So my story is so long but I was privileged to use the service of [email protected] and they had a spyware software sent to me and I was able to record my husband calls, saw his call logs, and other features was being accessed. Also I got deleted messages and informations recovered and I’m happy because my marriage is safe and I have the upper hand. Thank you and I’m grateful for your help because I’m a hardworking man and all the expenses of your service was worth it. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image
Influencer của TAP

Actually i think there is no really a right way to do it. If the problem is not a big issue or a simple problem,u should trust ur instinct n do what u have to do.Its really up to individual. Sometimes the answer to our problems are right in front of us but we cant really see it. Thats when we have to ask a third party for help. Dont have to ask someone you know,posting in this kind of forum helps too. Then u have to decide yourself which solution is the best.

Read more

I will hear what others say, friends, familes, counsellors etc. But i will use my own head with my own judgement to balance it out. Hearing is one thing, end of the day we know our situation best. No one else will know. Especially in a marriage.

I will trust myself and my partner, and bring the best forward. There might be a few friends that might give honest advice. But i feel a lot of people give advice based on what encounter or hear, it may be biased.

I will seek others opinions but finally I'm the one making the decision ... listening to others can sometimes let us see from a 3rd Parti view as we might be blinded since we are the party involved

Getting opinions from others help i guess, might give u perspective but eventually you will know what's best for you and your partner