21 Replies

I like this quote and I feel this is very true after I have become a mother. I used to be selfish and think about myself whenever I am making a decision. After become a mother, I will think twice and put my children first before making any single decision. E.g. Travel destination, restaurant dining choices, weekend outings and etc.

When I become a mother post, I feel my motherhood This is my favorite mum quote, "My mother had a slender, small body, but a large heart—a heart so large that everybody’s joys found welcome in it, and hospitable accommodation.” —Mark Twai

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-4447)

i like this; The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. When you become a mother, you are no longer the center of your own universe. You relinquish that position to your children. Jessica Lange

Here's a funny one.. "The quickest way for a mother to get her children's attention is to sit down and look comfortable."

Here's mine! The only love that I really believe in is a mother’s love for her children. ― Karl Lagerfeld

"Being a mother is not about what you gave up to have a child, but what you have gained from having one." (-unknown)

One of my favourites is : Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.

I know one of mommies super power is....finding things! Sure you all can relate to this:

I love this one. It's so true, especially now that I'm older and living so far away from my mom

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles