What should i do? I'm in a shot gun marriage 4 yrs ago with now with 2 sweet daughters. Due to some work changes from my hubby side, he got into alot of stress and attitude changes alot. And i have to agree I'm getting tired of the routine recently. We just had a 1 hour talk of how we are feeling. He kept mentioning we are not seeing things eye to eye when sometimes i feel that the way he see things is pretty ridiculous. I told him that I'm tired of the routine, that's why we needed a break (holiday as i don't travel much) he kept repeating "let's see how long we can last" and to be honest, i don't wish things to last. My heart aches everytime we quarrel and even quarrel over a tiny stuffs. I really don't know what else I can do.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Honestly i am confused by his meaning on let's see how long we last? If he losing faith in this marriage? Yes life isn't easy as marriage goes on. I am in a marriage like you. 5 years now. i'm just biting on as i also felt this marriage is going no where with constant arguments. But i hang on for the sake of my boys

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-28391)

i really understand how you feel. many times i don't even know if the quarrels i have with Hb is normal. i have been experiencing the same thing too.