Feeling nausea

What should I do or eat when I feel nausea during my first trimester? How do you cope with it when you still need to work? My work does not allow me to wfh

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Feeling nausea during the first trimester of pregnancy is a common symptom for many women. To help alleviate nausea and cope with it while working, you can try the following tips: 1. Eat small, frequent meals: Instead of three large meals, try eating small snacks throughout the day to help keep your stomach settled. 2. Stay hydrated: Sip on water or ginger tea to help prevent dehydration, which can worsen nausea. 3. Avoid triggering foods: Stay away from strong smells, greasy or spicy foods, and foods with strong flavors that may trigger nausea. 4. Snack on bland foods: Crackers, pretzels, or toast can help calm your stomach and provide some relief. 5. Ginger: Ginger is known for its anti-nausea properties. You can try ginger tea, ginger candies, or ginger ale to help alleviate nausea. 6. Rest: Make sure to get plenty of rest and take breaks when needed to help combat fatigue, which can worsen nausea. 7. Acupressure bands: Some women find relief from nausea by wearing acupressure bands on their wrists. 8. Seek support: Talk to your healthcare provider about your nausea and they may be able to provide additional tips or recommendations. Remember, every woman's experience with nausea during pregnancy is unique, so it's essential to find what works best for you. While it can be challenging to manage nausea while working, implementing these strategies may help ease your symptoms and make it more manageable during your first trimester. https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more
3mo trước

Wow, that's very informative! Thank you for sharing!