9 Replies

VIP Member

I probably just laugh it out first. The second time, i will tell my LO but in a joking tone, 'Ahma so rude hor! How can fart infront of people! Next time ahma fart you tell ahma smelly and rude ok?; This way, she will know it's rude, secondly, my LO will also know it;s rude to fart in front of people regardless of the butt direction.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-25755)

I’ll laugh it off and say notty granny or something. Sometimes old ppl they can’t control. To me, no big deal!

First I'll be like yeeeeee...then I'll laugh. maybe after a few moments I'll be annoyed. it's so grosssssssss

Zzz i totally cant. And its nt 1x, it gets a few times. I told mum "can u don fart right in front of LO?" She gets defensive and offended saying "it is nt as though my butt is facing LO right, is there a control to stop farting or nt farting?"

if that's the case tell her that it's not nice la, or so smelly. and see what she says. it is gross.

I agree that this is something hard to control. Don't be so hard on your Mum

TapFluencer

first couple of times, i look at her after that, ignore liao 😂

Is it deliberate ? Sometimes it can be difficult to control?

VIP Member

I will laugh. And tell LO, fart back at her.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles