What is it like for an Indian teen to be pregnant?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

A great hacker who has done a lot for me and make me feel happy and get enough evidence and give me proof in couple of minutes of my fiance who lied to she love me and don't have my time again he comes home late and am really scared so I decided to consult the great hacker Matt who help me hack into her account and her application like Facebook ,Twitter, snapchat, text messages and instagram etc and enlightened me about it and now am happy with my life he has done a lot for me and am really grateful and appreciate I want you to consult If you have anything to hack and I believe he will never fail you and he will get you all the Information you need contact him on his gmail [email protected]

Read more
Post reply image

All the answers above involve breaking the trust of your marriage for something that could be insignificant. Have you tried asking him? What makes you think he may be doing you wrong? Is there more evidence than him texting someone? To get the Evidence why not Signup and see What is right and what is Wrong. I have used the private investigator and confirm to me if he was mine or for another, but he was mine and I love him so much. You’re one of a kind in checking husband infidelities. Contact [email protected] WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

India is still not open to the idea of teen pregnancies, and personally, i feel that the teen in question will face a lot of societal issues. from school to college and neighbours and friends, there will be a lot of negativity as well as lack of support. but yes, as long as the parents take care and are supportive, i think she should be fine. also, Indian care staff is not at all supportive in such matters.

Read more

I have not personally come across any teen in India who is pregnant, but I am sure it will be difficult and not a cakewalk. Our society still does not look nicely upon such young mothers, so it will be on the parents to help the teen through these times. however, times are changing, and now, with more exposure to such instances, maybe people are getting a little open in accepting that such things do happen

Read more

I guess, it will be extremely difficult and challenging, more so, if the girl lives in a small town. Our society is such that it will be very difficult for the girl to live peacefully. It is not socially accepted unless the parents decide to marry their daughter in her teens. https://indianhomemaker.wordpress.com/2010/01/27/teenage-pregnancies-–-not-our-culture…/

Read more