What is your daily routine for your young toddler?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Mine's quite different (baby's 15 months now) and I only got to spend the weekend with her as I work on weekdays in the office :( 7am - Baby wakes up, usually she gets up earlier than me. Haha! You know, it's Friday last night 8am - We eat breakfast together (she asks for milk while I supplement her with rice/cereals/fruits when she's done) 9am - baby's playtime (me preparing for her bath time) 1030am - bath time 1230pm - she asks for milk again and goes to sleep/ 1st nap 3pm - wakes up - time for us to play/ go outside.. she likes seeing birds, the train nearby, people walking - I let her walk too 530pm - dinner time for her 7pm - daddy comes home from work, bondin time for them 9pm - prepare baby for bed, change clothes, sponge bath/ wipe 11pm - only time she falls asleep! lol Then actually, on Sundays, my laundry sesh comes in so small tweak on the sched (little less bonding in the afternoon). Basically same time sched works with baby and my mum when they spend the whole day of weekdays together ;)

Read more

Toddler (1-3 years old) is a stage where baby is the most active, especially he has started crawling and walking. You need to keep an eye on him/her all the time. Let's me recall what I did with my 1 year old toddler: 6am - Wake up and latching for breastfeeding for 30mins 7am - I will have my own breakfast 8am - bath time and baby massage 9am - baby playing 10am - 1st nap 1030am - prepare lunch for baby 12pm - baby having lunch 1pm - light walk at our neighborhood and free play 2.30pm - 2nd nap and normally I nap together with my baby 4.30pm - Prepare Dinner 5.30pm - Feed baby dinner 6pm - daddy and baby bonding time 8pm - Wipe down/bath and prepare for bedtime When I have 1 toddler and 1 baby at home, the schedule is totally different and I can say it is chaotic and hectic. I only have personal time with my baby when my girl attends 3 hours kindergarten and personal time with elder one while he is napping in the afternoon. Thus, I have totally no rest during the day when I have 2 kids at home.

Read more

Our routine (20 months old) is as follows: 06:30-07:00 toddler wakes up 07:00 bottle (half milk, half water) 07:00-08:00 play 08:00-08:45 make and eat breakfast 09:00-12:00 playdate/playground 12:00-13:00 lunch and play at home, calm down 13:00-15:00 sleep 15:00-17:30 play/outdoors 18:00 dinner, play, calm down 19:30 bottle and bedtime

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-3155)

thanks