What was the first life skill your child was able to do independently?
Nêu ý kiến
Use the potty
Feed himself/herself
Get dressed
Other (share in comments!)

1729 responses

28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

How to Recover Cryptocurrency from fraudulent investment platforms. Have you ever been a victim of a scam? or have you Suffered a loss from a Fraudulent Ponzi Scheme? I implore you to Contact DWOH, A Certified Cryptocurrency Assets Recovery Expert. I once fell victim to an online imposter who convinced me to invest in a Bogus Cryptocurrency scheme by claiming to have made large profits from the plan. My Mycelium wallet contained $579,000 in Crypto that I lost, I had been reporting to the Authorities tirelessly for a longtime without getting assistance before I finally got in touch with DWOH. Fortunately after a serious long chat with DWOH all my funds were recovered back. I recommend this Expert to any victim who has lost Crypto to any fake online Schemes. Talk to DWOH Through ; Mail: [email protected] WhatsApp: +18033921735 Website: www.darkwebonlinehackers.com

Read more
Thành viên VIP

She was able to pick up the spoon and eat by herself and that helped to start child-led feeding.

wipe his mess and bring the plates,cup, spoon to the sink,,any he follows command

nililigpit nya mga toys nya pagkatpos nya maglaro...

Thành viên VIP

Such a cute thing when she hold spoon

Climb out of de booster seat..

Eating and Playing with soil.

dancing was his 1st skill

naisuot ang footwear nya

Ahh we are not there yet