age gap

what is the ideal age gap between two kids?

26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I think this is a lot up to fate, really. Of course you may be able to plan to have more intercourse when you really want another child - but sometimes it wouldn't happen if it's not meant to be (yet). For example, I know of people who want a second child by a specific age gap, but ended up not conceiving within the time frame - but there are also people who have had their tubes tied, but still ended up getting pregnant. Then there are the unplanned ones (doesn't mean any less loved!) like mine, which decides to surprise you when you least expect it. Having said that, this was something I used to think a lot about too - especially as a single mum. I'm an only child so I didn't want my son to feel lonely like I did, but if I wanted a small age gap, I felt so pressured to find the right man (because I don't wanna do it alone again) in such a short time ... So I ended up crumbling, and in the midst of all that, I ended up neglecting my son. Whatever age gap you "prefer", don't let it take your mind off the child you already have - when it's time for the next one to come, you really can't stop it from happening :)

Read more