What happens if you speak to your baby like an adult and not how you talk to a regular baby?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think child never wants you to talk to him childishly. He talks the way he does because he doesn't know any other way. He is learning to talk and we start talking like the baby unconsciously. And we think that if we will talk like a baby, he will be able to relate or something like this. But I think we should talk normally with the baby so that he picks up the right pronunciation, and gets the clarity about how the words should be spoken. If we talk like a child, he will take time to decipher the correct pronunciation and starts talking just normal, which otherwise he will take time because he will be saying what you would be saying to him.

Read more

i don't know about talking to a baby like an adult, but i have never spoken to my babies in a baby-ish lisping language. i have always spoken to them in a way that i speak to others, of course keeping the tone and language easier. i do feel it helped to improve their pronunciation as well as vocabulary.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-17787)