Trimester 2

What to expect in trimester 2?

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I don't have obvious baby bump until trim 2, my stomach started to "explode". this sudden expansion that can make me feel tired sometimes. so for me its bye bye nausea but lethargy stays.

i got better appetite during 2nd trimester , occasionally have headache and back pain, u will be taking glucose test, u will also feel baby kick

definitely you will feel better with more energy ! at first all I wanted to do was sleep now I cant force myself to go to bed I stay up super late every night

Thành viên VIP

U will feel much better than in first trimester. This is the time where u should go shopping for ur baby stuff etc and catch up with friends.l. :)

Still facing MS but definitely better than 1st trimester. Tummy expanding and getting trouble to sleep at night at times. Hope to feel my bb kicking soon..

for me...cravings for spicy food, constipation and im still having to go toilet 2 times at night. Good thing no more nausea and headache

Tailbone pain hahahaa

1y trước

Same! Scheduled for pre-natal massage haha.

Super Mom

Lesser morning sickness, better appetite, still fatigue and headaches. Oh and not forgetting the backaches. 🥲

my libido went through the roof early 2nd Tri. I am sleeping in more, and had more round ligament pain too.

Thành viên VIP

For me, i start having headache during 2nd tri. Other than that, all is well.