During the journey to becoming a mother 🤰🏻

Was it the satisfaction to eat what you craved for or being the centre of attention that you missed most being pregnant 😙 Tell us your answer in the comment section below 🤔

During the journey to becoming a mother 🤰🏻
48 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Everything good! From being pampered by my husb to the kicks and hiccups from baby. From the undisturbed night sleep to the anytime afternoon naps. Not forgetting carrying the big belly with a tiny human inside.

Read more

There's so much I miss about being pregnant. My baby bump, baby's kicks and hiccups, the attention from my husband and having things my way, the sleep I get to have without feeling guilty...

Having the bb in my tummy ~ despite the ransom kicks . Knowing yr bb having you and yr partner’s DNA and solely owning the right to exclusively calling u “mummy” and “daddy”

Bb kicking and the feel that a little human is growing inside me. Missing those moments and knowing that only bb knows her mothers first Heart beat 💕 which no one else know.

Thành viên VIP

Baby movements, baby kicks, baby bump & freedom to go out anytime & anywhere

Thành viên VIP

Baby bump, baby’s movement (that could be seen on the skin), freedom to go anywhere.

Baby's movements and the feeling of amazement how another human is inside me.

My husband massage my foot every night The care my surrounding gives to me

Baby movements and kicks, albeit painful it's so magical. gonna miss it

Baby being with me all the time and eat what I eat 🤣