What brand of essential oil you use for baby, care to share ? Thanks!

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Agree with the mommy above. I'm not a fan of essential oils on myself, reckon I'd be the same way with my babies. I wouldn't mind trying them out when they are older but for babies, I'd pass. But I have heard of parents using tea tree, lavender and peppermint oils for colds, congestion and relaxation. If you do decide to use essential oils, please do so with carrier oils like hemp or coconut and use a diffuser. Never apply pure oils directly or let baby ingest any of them.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-14084)

Thành viên VIP

I'm using dōTerra. Choose the brand you comfortable with. If you or your baby new to essential oil, do remember do the batch test before using it! Let me know if you would like to know more!:)

Read more

I been using aafiya essentials it's 100%handmade essentials oil safe for mommies n baby you can used it during pregnancy too

Now I use only Young Living. ( in the past i use both Young Living and Dottera)

Thành viên VIP

i use Now Foods essential oil. mainly for diffusing only

Young living, you can get it at 1010 baby shop.

Mt Sapola and Lemongrass House.

Aura Cacia and Young Living EO