The best temperature to wash newborn clothes

Hi, What is the best hot temperature to wash newborn clothes? 40°? 60°? Coz my washer have hot water function. And im a working mum. No time to hand wash. Pls advice. TIA.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

Words are not enough to thank you dr Dr Akhidi for healing me of this cancer that i have been living with for 6 years now. I have promised to tell the whole world about your good works Thank you so much Dr Akhidi I'm so happy with my life now. At last I'm free from this virus, thank you Dr Akhidi he can also cures HERPES, DIABETES, FIBROID, LEUKEMIA ECZEMA, LIVER .KIDNEYPROBLEMS. INFERTILITY. URCER, ARTHRITIS THYROID and a lot more. Contact on 08110960919. You can also email him on [email protected]. visit his Facebook page 👇👇👇👇👇 https://www.facebook.com/DrAkhidiharbhome/

Read more

Don't throw in stained clothes immediately. Hot water will set stains of poop and spitups, try to remember to treat the spots using toothbrush and dishwashing liquid and wash off the stains before putting into the load for the heated wash.

Thành viên VIP

I normally wash at 30 which is standard temp for my washing machine. 60 only if I’m washing very dirty linens.

Thành viên VIP

Wow, I didn’t choose these temperature. Just the default one and use baby laundry wash.

30 or 40 degrees. The lower temperature you set also helps you save money.

Thành viên VIP

Hi... You can wash your baby's clothes at 30 degrees C or 40 degrees C

You can wash your baby's clothes at 30 degrees C or 40 degrees C.

Normal temperature in the washing machine is fine.

Influencer của TAP

40 degrees works best