What are the basic homeopathic medicines to be kept when there is a naughty toddler in the house?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Lol! I think when there is a naughty kid around more than any medicine, all you need is an attitude to bear all the naughty things he does. You have to got a whole lot of patience because they can drive you nuts. I remember, my mother telling us numerous stories of my brother as a toddler. He was one super naughty fellow. Once, he had put a shoe in the big furnace in which kheer was being cooked. The other time, he had been to someone's house and somehow managed to go to their kitchen and he mixed all the spices, then he once threw the wooden planks that were to be used in making almirahs into the river that use to flow alongside our home. There were many other things he used to do, and I believe that had my mother not being one patient woman that she was, my brother could have turned an extremely stubborn, mannerless grown up. And medicines, I suppose you asked thinking that being naughty he may hurt himself, so in that case, you can have antiseptic creams for bruises. Dettol and other antiseptic liquids to wash of the wound or bruise if he gets hurt while playing. Burnol, for small burns. You can keep all this, but if your child is naughty then you can better be safe by having childproof furniture, and to be sure no scissors, knives, medicines, glass or things alike are not in child's reach.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-13099)

haha....If ur looking for the naughty one then I'd say arnica.. it's the one that helps in case of bumps and falls and will solve the naughty kid angle quite well :)

Arnica 😁😁