what baby wash do you use for your (active) toddlers?

99 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

In one mommy group that I am a member of, they rave about Coco Haven's baby wash. Coco Haven is a local line of products that are all natural. The mommies said their kids used to smell as a typical "maasim" kid especially during the summer but when they used Coco Haven's baby wash, the scent did not wear off lasted for long hours. I am yet to try this baby wash they're raving about. If you want to try it, you can order through their Facebook account : https://www.facebook.com/coconuthaven/

Read more
8y trước

I also use Coco Haven's Baby Wash and Shampoo, and the scent is heavenly -- a mixture of mildly sweet scent and that irresistible smell that is unique to babies. I use it on my 8-month old, 3- and 5-year olds. Even after a day doing kids stuff and getting

$30,000 CASH APP HACK TRANSFER CONTACT INFO: ([email protected]) WEBSITE:www.ethicsrefinance.com I'M FOREVER GRATEFUL TO ([email protected]) FOR THEY ARE THE BEST HACKERS IN THE WORLD , I SUCCESSFULLY RECEIVED $30,000 CASH APP HACK TRANSFER FROM THEM, THROUGH THEIR UNLIMITED SERVICES ,WHICH I WAS ABLE TO PAY FOR MY SICK MOM HOSPITAL BILLS AND OTHER BILLS WHICH WAS CAUSING ME DEPRESSION ,I AND MY FAMILY SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU GUYS FOR YOUR KINDS AND GENER0US WORK

Read more

You can never go wrong with Johnson and Johnson's. I've always used J&J eversince he was a baby because I love all their scents. It actually depends which one will actually match the body scent of your child, but for me I strongly suggest J&J. Next on my list is Nivea or Dove soap. I tried them both, Dove is more mild and Nivea smells good too. :)

Read more

You can hire Henryclarkethicalhacker for all your hacking needs which include clearing of criminal and driving records, credit hack fix, college grade changes, cloning phones, spying on anyone, hacking all social media accounts, etc,. Reach him via [email protected] Text him,, Whatsapp,,+12014305865, or +17736092741.

Read more

My boy is now on the very active stage and ive tried multiple one's already, but what really works for his head is johnsons active shampoo no matter how much he sweats, he smells good, for his body though, we still use nivea wash... I want to try human nature products too since its organic

We use Human Heart Nature and we don't have any problem when it comes to his smell. As far as I can remember, Zwitsal has a pleasant smell too, although I'm not really sure if it's still out in the market. My younger cousins used to use this way back when they're still kids.

8y trước

I think Zwitsal is now named BabyCare

We love Lactacyd Toddlertubs Splash because of the clean scent and it's easy to wash off especially from the hair. My little girl doesn't like a lot of water in her head so this is a plus for me that the baby bath washes off easily.

We use lactacyd toddlertubs splash too. My husband and I just so love the scent and we love to cuddle the kids all day even if they get sweaty. The scent is mild however, it can remove any stinky smell like the poop.

Among the brands I've tried, i find Lactacyd toddlertubs wash thr best deal for me and baby. The quality and price's just right. I love the scent too.plus, it doesn't irritate my baby's delicate skin.

For my kids, we use Lactacyd Toddlertubs Splash. i've tried other brands before and this is the scent that we really love. It is long lasting so even if they perspire a lot, you can still smell the body wash.