What are you doing this Labour Day weekend?
Nêu ý kiến
Going out of town
Staycation
Sleep!

3154 responses

36 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Mummies, I am Mdm Zuria, Founder of Healing Hands Therapeutic Massage. Our services are a preferred Choice For Post Natal & Home Massage Services at the comfort of your own home. I am a Certified, Qualified & Professional Massage Therapist with a few years of experience in Therapeutic Body Massage and Post Natal Massage. For more information, please do visit my website at www.healinghandstherapeutic.com OR you may watsapp me at 8751 6141 for more enquiries about our post natal packages and promotions. Thank you. Warmest regards, Mdm Zuria

Read more

Hi I'm currently 39weeks and 3days pregnant w/ my baby girl. In my ultrasound it says my due date will be on feb7 but my Ob says it will be on feb10. Does this happen to anyone? thanks

5y trước

same here sis.. 39weeks and 3days.. sabi sa ultrasound feb 9 pero un ob ko 17...gusto nila ako iadmit para mamonitor daw un cervix dahil makapal pa d ako pumayag dahil bka mag dry labor ako mapunta pa sa cs.. kusa nmn lalabas ang baby kaya wait na lang ako sa paglabor unless maover due tska ako paadmit..

I prefer to stay at home because traffic will be too bad as the people who went out of town for the long vacation will start to go back to Manila.

Bring my kids to raise awareness to Children Cancer Society's annual fundraising event Hair For Hope on Labour Day weekend.

I sleep the whole day. If my kids get hungry, just get any food in the fridge and eat.

6y trước

apa tu masud ny

Thành viên VIP

more likely spending time & sharing wonderful moments with my love one's. 😍😊

Thành viên VIP

After having kids sleep become the first priority. Hahahah.

Thành viên VIP

Life still goes on as a normal rountine with kids

maybe I need more sleep more than anything

Thành viên VIP

Bringing kids to anywhere i feel like going.