Yuyi oil ?????

At what age you start using yuyi oil to your LO? I heard the oil is heaty?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Mine started around 2nd week after birth. There is a version that is less “hot” to the baby stomach. As the normal brand that we often used, the confinement nanny say is too strong for the baby skin and hence we got this instead and baby loving it even till now when we apply it on her. You have to apply 1-2drops of the oil onto your palm first and rub against it for the heat to come out then u just put it above your baby tummy and don’t touch it (just let the hot air circulate around their tummy) that is how we do and was taught by my confinement nanny. Can get it from the Chinese medical shop.

Read more
Post reply image

Since day 2. Agree with the other mama who says not to touch the skin of the baby with your hands. My mum also says it’s too warm, so just hover over their body. We only started placing our hands on the skin perhaps around the 2nd-3rd months. Coming 6 months now and it’s part of our bath routine and he loves it.

Read more

started when bb is 3 weeks old. helps greatly to get rid of wind. but can only use in small amt. am using 1-2 drops twice a day

Super Mom

Tried it once on my daughter when she was a few weeks old and she bawled her eyes out. We never used it again after that.

we started once back home. just mix a bit of oil with powder. it will be less "spicy"

Since day 1 and my LO is now 19 months old and still continue using it daily 😅

i used from 2 months onwards due to baby have alot of wind in tummy

since we got home? i don't use daily i use when necessary

Since day 3. And I use it daily.

Start newborn. End before 6mo