Humidity strikes!

Is it just me or the weather? I am in my 25 weeks now.. recently.. everynite i have been perspiring like crazy.. been having shower before each sleep.. but still feel hot even when the fan is on full blast..n minimal clothes too.. do you all experience the same thing?

55 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes! I've been going thru that too. Been sweating like horse too. Showering every time i cant bear the body heat and sweats. I cant stand the heat irritations that my husband bought aircond just for me to sleep better.

You’re not the only one! I was perspiring like mad too! Even during the day, and that got me irritated 😅 I think the weather has been exceptionally humid lately.

Thành viên VIP

Weather is killing. I showered at least 4 times a day. My aircond used to be at 26 degrees low. Now only 25 degrees high. If not, i can't sleep. :(

Yes. Third tri is worst with this humidity. I can shower 3-4times a day. After each shower while drying hair i am already sweating. 🥵🥵

Thành viên VIP

yesssss :( i dont want to use air con cause i prefer fan, till i use 2 fans but it still hot so i use air con instead

think it's a pregnancy problem, I need Aircon to sleep nowadays plus I keep sweating under my mask

Me too!! I showered before sleeping last night and woke up @ 3.30AM to take another shower 😩

I’m facing the same situation…and when I’m at shopping center ,I don’t feel the aircon

Me too. I showered at least 3 to 4 times everyday. Will perspire again after showering.. 😅

Thành viên VIP

Yes. My aircon now is 19 degree with max speed. But still feel like no aircorn. And I on 24/7