We take antibiotics and it disrupts our digestive tracts and then take probiotics to promote back our digestive system? Are the probiotics able to survive the gastric juice and enough to boost our digestive system? I drink yakult cos is sweet and i like it but I dont think it really helps me.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Theorectically, most probiotics cannot survive stomach acid but the best kinds of probiotics in the market utilizes a technology that protects probiotics from stomach acid. However, most probiotics do not use this technology as it must be costly. Not too sure it yakult drinks utilize this technology. Many probiotics are merely marketing gimmicks or placebos so in a way, you definitely get what you pay for in probiotics. To ensure probiotics survival, do not take them on an empty stomach as the benefit you are getting is very minimal at best; however, it is likely you may not be getting any benefit. If you take a probiotic at meal time, the food actually protects the probiotic from some of the stomach acid but still a lot gets destroyed as increased stomach acid is made during meal times.

Read more

simply drinking yakult wont really have much of an impact on your overall healthy bacteria count. you should go for probiotic in a stronger form such as a capsule. other than that, eat well and more of fresh foods as much as you can,

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-4807)

you should try probiotics in capsules form. you can get it off shelves from like guardian. those are easy. pop it in the morning with the other vitamins that you are taking..

Yakult doesn't have much effect. Try probiotics in tablet form. It's better