symptoms of pregnancy

Wat are the most common symptoms of early pregnancy? Isit possible for all who get pregnant?

41 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

Different women have different symptoms during early pregnancy. For some lucky ones, they just Breeze through their pregnancy. As for me, I suffered through the usual morning sickness and my nose became very sensitive to smell making me nauseous all the time. But all these disappeared as I got onto my 2nd and 3rd trimester

Read more

I suspect my pregnancy when i was in my 2nd week, i sense my body changing, n when i stretch my body, i felt my back aching terribly and when i tried to exercise but i just dont have the energy to do it 😂... it was when 7th week then i tried the pregnancy kit which confirmed my pregnancy

3y trước

i feel you. were the same and i still waiting and hoping..

Not all have symptoms for pregnancy. 😊 I'm 13 weeks pregnant I don't have any symptoms at all that time. I did a pregnancy test after I didn't get my period after 2 weeks. But I do have prolonged sore breast though. But the systoms same as menses so I didn't really think abt it.

Due to my nature of work, i have to bent, stretch and move around alot. So mine is terrible backache and i even felt a hard development in my tummy ( i noticed when i was trying to do vacuum for belly slimming) so overall, i suspected my pregnancy as early as 2 weeks.. 😂

Thành viên VIP

Nausea, tiredness, uncomfortable feeling in tummy, spotting, headaches are some common symptoms of early pregnancy. However not everyone does experience them. There are some who feel perfectly fine during the first trimester.

mine still 5 weeks (8/9/20)- sleepy, alwaysssss blurppp.. hehe.. easily hungry but easily full.. a bit cramp on left.. something at back..

Thành viên VIP

Nausea, beast sore and pain. Gastric acid alot and easily hungry. Might have abit cramp and brown discharge too. This is mine symptoms.

3y trước

Does this brown discharge or something dark red discharge is bad? I dont know if I how many weeks i am preggy but i use clearblue digital it says 2-3 weeks. Are this accurate? I went to see doctor yesterday. And the doctor didnt see any gestational sac and he sees thick lining only. Asking me to come back next week for another ultrasound.

Thành viên VIP
Thành viên VIP

The symptoms varies from person to person, my one and only symptoms was late menstral cycle and that's about it

Tender and swollen breasts, Fatigue, Nausea with or without vomiting and Food aversions or cravings.