Wants to give bday gift to my son on his first bday really want to give memorable gift what it could be?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, Yes, you can get investment done on his name and you can also get his handprint on the clay which many people do. You can also make a memory quilt of his. In this what you can do is, get all his clothes that have become small for him and get them arranged in such a way that you get a layout of a little quilt. And you can have it with you always and show him when he grows up.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

there are so many investment plans may be u can gift him 1 of those which reap benefits later or you could gift him a educative programme which are available for total brain development of children.I gifted my daughter ETL on her 2nd bday as she id very fond of books, you can go through this site http://www.etllearning.com/total-development-program/

Read more

A gift for your son? If its for him i would do something which he likes. Spending time with him. In this generation in Singapore, most parents are working. We miss out the most on the early years. Babies are simple, they want us, and our time. Thats all. Just my thoughts.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-21116)

Wow!!! Congratulations. I think the best gift would be to set his foot and hand prints in clay and preserve it for the times to come. You get it easily online and can choose from a variety of designs like this one

Post reply image

We write a letter to my baby on his bdae and drop it into a time capsule box, intend to do it every year and the time capsule only to be opened on his 21st bday

Since you specifically mentioned something memorable then I would also suggest you go for the hand imprint thing. The best part is that you can do it as a family and frame it.

Spend time together as a family and take lots of memorable photos and videos! My girls love these outings!