want to get a travel stroller. any recommendations? currently eyeing the recaro easylife or the babyzen.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi do you want to buy this stroller mainly for travel purpose and you already have another stroller? Because if purely for travel Pockit stroller is really lightweight and compact. Only thing is not much of a sun shield so you will have to hang a blanket if you are outdoors and the sun is too glaring. How old is your baby btw? I like combi strollers because they are pretty light and fold/open easily too. I have one and I always bring it out on my own even on public transport. But I just don't like that it doesn't enable to baby to sit too upright. Other than this I love the combo stroller but again if your kid is a toddler over 20kg, combi and Pockit will be too small.

Read more
8y trước

Hi then I think you can consider getting a Pockit Coz it is really light since you already have a more solid one already :) Pockit is also lighter on the wallet too

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-17498)

I love the babyzen yo-yo stroller and I'll go for that. It's easy to use and compact for travelling. It's also sturdy and comfortable enough for your child to sleep in. It's also easy to manoeuvre like the bugaboo.