Circuit breaker

Hi just wanna rant something.. what is the worst thing for you that got cancelled due to the circuit breaker ? Im just sad cuz my my solemnisation date had to be pushed back and its just nice on the last day of circuit breaker which is 4 may? was supposed to come down to romm for verification stuff but got cancelled as well... what a bad luck i have. Have important things to do on first and last day of circuit breaker.. i hope every just stay home and stop this virus from spreading too muchhh.. not to mention im giving birth in late june? i wan to be able to stay with the father of my child when i give birth cuz we still staying at our own parent’s place??

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I know how u feel.. My cousin lagi worse... Wedding on april 4 invitation deco food semua da ready and sent out but got cxl also cuz they said cannot do large gathering... On the other hand look at the brighter side of life He has better plans.

4y trước

Kan? So have to inform all the invited guests that its cxl... Kesian tau...but what can we do...