single mom

hello, any mommies know where i can get more free samples for my baby? im due july and im not staying with my family because they are physically abusive. i have not prepared much for my baby due to the circuit breaker and still saving money to get stuff for my baby boy. if anyone is able to help me get free sample online for me to save a bit of money for now it would be nice. thank you mommies!

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Look for ads on Facebook for free goodie bags after listening to insurers talk. Some of them are really good and you get to learn about financial planning in the process! I've gotten at least 1 month worth of diapers and other goodies such as creams/lotions/soap samples and even bottles!

Super Mom

Mummys market online baby fair:) there are ads for goodie bag for pregnant mummies:) Join all the milk powder brand clubs and diaper clubs. Literally just go to their websites and join the membership or request for samples there:)

You may go to Facebook, search for SG Mummies United. It's a blessing group for mothers who are in need. You may also want to let us know where you stay and what are the things that you need :)

4y trước

i joined a lot of groups but most of the places to collect the items are too far for me. i live at tampines :/

Approach a social worker. I am a single mum too. They pretty much helped me with everything. Including accommodations and confinement

Influencer của TAP

Hi mummy free sample as in milk? Please DM me at my ig to let me know how to help. @MummyJLife

Super Mom

What samples u need? Where do u stay?

4y trước

any kinds of samples for babies so that i can save money for awhile. i stay at tampines!