I'm 29 weeks pregnant and just did my Glucose tolerance test. Turns out I got 8.7, which is higher than the average score (diabetic is 11). what scores did u guys get? Did it turn into GD?

194 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi po question lang po , normal pdn kaya na even im almost 2mos na nagiinsulin mtataas pdn ang result ng monitoring ko even im eating brwn rce whole grain breads not eating na ng mga white plain rice ganon pdn nagsusuper taas pdn po ang blood sugar monitorng result ko everyday

i got 9. I cut down my carbos, dairy stuffs. Bread also cannot. Small meals but more of it. It's probably the body is hard to digest the sugar level. Don't worry. See what your doc advise. My doc ask me to control my food intake and we will monitor from there again.

Read more

hi mga mamssssh question po 29 wks pregnant po ako im worried lagi kase nasakit yung bandang part ng vigina ko sabe nila andun daw kase ulo ni baby everytime tatayo or galing pag kaupo or higa parang ang bigat not sure if pelvic ba yung part na tawag dun thanks

8mo trước

29weeks same case. pag tatayo din po

U are now newly diagnosed as gestational diabetes mellitus. Depending on ur risk, the will first see your blood sugar profile(BSP) where u have to take 4x capillary blood sugar from ur finger, if ur bsp is deranged, they will start u either on oral hyperglycemic agent or insulin

I'm about to do the same test next week. Quite anxious bec I was prediabetic 2 yrs ago and haven't had my sugar checked ever since. But I started limiting my sugar intake from cutting off milkteas and some of my favorite desserts. I hope the results are gonna be normal. 🙏

I had my OGTT test on my 28th. Fbs is normal but 1hr and 2hrs after is high. Recommend to monitor my sugar every pre meal and after 1hr. I cut my soda, chocolate, ice cream and candies and with my usual food intake, glad my results every time I check were all normal.

3y trước

Doing the same thing, my results are normal but the one after two hours was 163 which was super high, but I managed to stay it in low levels with strict diet 🙂🙂

Thành viên VIP

I had right in d dot reading for one of the reading. Dr monitored at every visit n I had to control my diet (just slightly haha) just did checkup post delivery n I’m cleared!! Dun worry !! Just eat clean for a little bit for the sake of your health n sanity haha

Mine is a bit surprising! Only 4.8 and before I was pregnant my sugar lvl was borderline. I love eating chocolates, cake, ice cream but I drink lots and lots of water. I think it helped. Now I am trying to eat less rice and sweets and more on a balance diet.

Done din..good to know within normal range..But since ang laki ng tummy ko and I have history of big babies and diabetes mother side..need to undergo the same tes by 32 weeks daw sabi ni ob. Super hirap mag fasting tpos 2 hours waiting pa sa lab. 🤦

Post reply image
4y trước

Bawal po kahit anong intake pagka sa fasting blood sugar..after ka makuhanan ng fbs, papainumin ka ng glucose load(75g or 100g) then after 1hr ng intake mo ng glucose load kukuhanan ka ulit ng blood..then after 1hr ulit to make it 2hrs,kukuhanan ka ulit ng dugo for the 3rd time..

I'm on my 28 weeks now. Been taking glucose test since my early 2nd tri. as precautions due to HBP. Mine has always been below 5 before meal & below 7 after meal. It's good to know what food will make the glucose level rise too after the test.