I'm scared

it's my very first trimester but I'm very very scared of everything

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I can imagine ! Cos I was in your shoes before. Don’t be! Make sure you have full nutrients if possible, eat your supplements don’t miss it, be extra careful with your foot placing and just get busy, you will be fine. Otherwise I am available to be connected thru Instagram if u need a lending ear ☺️ to let your air out,

Read more

Hey it is normal to feel this way. Just try to stay positive and be with your loved ones (husband, family, or friends ). Just know that it gets better and you will be able to enjoy pregnancy soon :)

Think positive and everything will be well! I am in my 2nd tri now and I totally unds how you feel. Just know that everything will be better once you see your baby grow bigger each month 💕

It’s normal to feel this way. Don’t overthink, eat well and do something you like. Stay positive and look forward to holding baby after your pregnancy. Everything will be alright 🥰.

Its normal to feel this way. I was super nervous and paranoid too. Anything just ask your Gyane and stick with a balance diet. Remember your supplements too.

Everything will be fine. Be positive and you’ll get through it mama! You’re stronger than you thought!

Same here. I had a miscarriage a year back. And currently in my 6 weeks now and I'm still scared.

Thành viên VIP

Don't worry much dear everything will be fine

Influencer của TAP

🙏💕