Very anxious. Tmr first time I need to bring my two kids out alone cos my elder child (5 years old) needs to attend enrichment classes and my hubby is not in Singapore. Out for work trip. No other help. Need to be out from morning 830 to afternoon 3pm. I wonder how to go toilet alone with a 5 year-old and a 10 month-old who can't walk yet :( dunno if this is a silly question but I can't possibly ask my 5 years old to keep an eye on my baby in stroller.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummy, its not a silly question. My hubby is a frequent traveller and I have 2 kids too. Have been bringing them out since after confinement in the baby carrier. If Aunty Flo is here, it's easier to go to the toilet if u wear a skirt. If there is no carrier u can push the pram into a handicap toilet. Last resort, leave the pram outside cubicle if the pram doesn't fit into small cubicle n carry baby in with you. Always bring the carrier n pram until your baby is comfy with one of them. I've switched my baby to the pram as it's less taxing on my back. Lastly good luck.

Read more