Very anxious. Tmr first time I need to bring my two kids out alone cos my elder child (5 years old) needs to attend enrichment classes and my hubby is not in Singapore. Out for work trip. No other help. Need to be out from morning 830 to afternoon 3pm. I wonder how to go toilet alone with a 5 year-old and a 10 month-old who can't walk yet :( dunno if this is a silly question but I can't possibly ask my 5 years old to keep an eye on my baby in stroller.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I second the carrier method as I sometimes out w less than 6 month old baby by myself for more than half day and I just wear the baby w me every where including the toilet. If I were u, I would look out and use the handicap toilet whenever possible so that baby and boy can go in with me without feeling squeeze. I believe there will be kind souls in the toilet if u really need, they can see the stroller (if u bring that) and ur 5yo outside ur cubicle (in case u need longer). All the best! There's always a first time

Read more
8y trước

To make matters worse, my menses jus came :( tmr second day sure very heavy flow :(