slim down quick

Urgent help mummies!!! Hubby's ex gf is inviting us for a gathering in Oct and i am post partum 3months. The issue here is that i looked fat like 5months preg. Any diet plan or solution for slimming and to be able to be at my best(back to pre preg size probably 52kg or slim down my body) by OCT? Right now 165cm, 62kg Thanks a million!!! ??

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

May i know if you are still breast feeding your child? If yes. I advice you not to take any diet pills because it will affect. 2 option babe: you can dont eat carbo. Try to execercise. Honestly speaking its not a over night thing that miracle will happen. I was 48kg before my pregancy. After give birth i was 78kg. That was 30kg disaster for me. What i did, i dont breast feed coz of low supply. So i eat 3 table spoon of rice, n i did Zumba. Now i m 56kg after 1 yr. Coz i like to do it natural. 2nd option is. You may buy a nice dress, get make up artist n hair dresser to come yur house to do for u. Look your self beautiful n glowing. Is how u potrait yurself.

Read more
7y trước

I don breastfeed. My food intake actually nt tt much, i am also trying to skip rice intake at most only a few spoonfuls. I only hope at least i don look so fat and bulgy during the gathering, furthermore it will be at her place, makeup and nice dress might seem over dressed.

Firstly, congrats on having a baby!! Just a few HEALTHY suggestions: (1) go 'no carb or low carb' or low gi (glycemic index) diet! I only put on 7+kgs in total during my pregnancy (baby was born healthy avarage size) cos i had to be on low gi diet due to high blood sugar level, so i believe it helped! (2) not to eat after 8pm! (3) Exercise! Try jogging or hot yoga! Bear in mind not to over indulge in food after that as u may feel really hungry! Last but not least, CONFIDENCE! That's the best look to put on! Good luck & all the best! Jiayou!!!

Read more
7y trước

planking's gd (but go easy if u had c-sect). Remember not to skip meals as your body needs the energy to burn. Drink plenty of water to flush out toxins in your body. I have a big spoonful of organic coconut oil first thing every morning, it helps too!

Thành viên VIP

I'd say to just go as you are - no need to be slimming down/doing anything because it's his ex girlfriend. Your husband chose you over him, so have the confidence in yourself! You may not look the best you want, but you had a human being so there's no need to feel embarrassed about your body :)

Thành viên VIP

why do you want to loose weight just to go her there? I mean, loosing weight suddenly it's actually bad for health also. that drastic drop will lead to sagging skin. and you are 3 months post partum. You just delivered recently somemore. It's perfectly normal to look bloated aft delivery!

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Get cling wrap and wrap it around the flabby around for as long as you can take it. To tighten the flabby area. Tt how salon do too. But of course they apply cream too. So if u have right cream can apply and wrap around the area.

7y trước

What is a cling wrap? Different from those normal bind and wrap?

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-32689)

Ur current weight and height sounds fine. Wear something flattering?

7y trước

It sounds ok la, but physically look is very meaty like arms, tum, thigh... so overall im as good as covered with fats