How do your slim down after delivery? Postpartum 40days alrd and my tum still looks like 5mths preg.

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Chillax. It's only 40days, even if naturally disappear also need time. If u are breastfeeding, no crash diet or it will affect ur milk supply. U can cut back on it sugar intake and the body will use ur body fat more. Diet, try to eat healthily prepared food - not fried kind. If exercising, u have to wait till abt 4 months post partum if u had c-sect and u can start from 1-2 months post partial if vaginal delivery. I went to Marie France for 2+months, which only uses machine - not pills kind. Lost abt 5kg. gradually exercise and lost abt 8 kg in 8+ months

Read more
7y trước

Cox it looks kinda ugly and wondering why i didnt seem to slim down at all after delivery as my friends all regain back to their original size after confinement. Not breastfeeding much as capacity not as much, already tried many ways and latching. How much is ur damage at Marie France? Is it effective?

I had traditional massage and binding for a week after normal delivery. For 40 days I had my confinement diets. Its tough my mom was strict so sometime i cheat whenever I goes out to send my lo for checkups. But still no cold or gassy drink. That was for my 1st child. My 2nd I stay on my own so I did my own confinement diets and still did 1 week of traditional massage and binding.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

my lo 3 years old. I only loss in inches. Honestly, my weight only decrease 1 kg every 2mths.. I am happy that at least inches are important. I did not breast feed as mine is low supply, i only did traditional massage for 2 weeks, did see improvements, but i was so bloated again. Most important is loving yourself for who u r and enjoii this moment with your little ones. Cheers

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Don’t so hurry dear.. take ur time n just njoy the days with ur cutie pie .. give breast feed .. he will take away some calories from u ... start exercise once u got the free time n drink a lot of water , conscious abt what u eating .. happy motherhood

Thành viên VIP

Honestly if u really wan flat tummy than got to exercise, do sit up and planks, it’s help to flatten tummy. Try do 10 than 20 than 30 slowly increase everyday. U will see if flatten real fast. Eat less and walk more will not help much.

Thành viên VIP

Healthy eating and exercise. That's the only foolproof and 100% safe way to do it! Give yourself and your body some time, it took over 9 months to grow a human being - it wouldn't go away in a day.

Give yourself time! Breastfeeding works wonders, though for my case I binge eat soooo much I think I equalised the effect lol

Thành viên VIP

your body took 9months to expand. you need to give it time for it to shrink back. sudden drastic weight loss isn't good

I don't believe in pills. There is a saying 20% I based on exercise and the balance 80% is based onthe food we eat.

Thành viên VIP

Do you breastfeed? Breastfeeding helps to slim down. I also exercise and cut down on carbs and sugar.