Ask the Expert: Managing BIG Emotions in Parenthood: Bakit ang bilis kong magalit at umiyak?

🗨Topic: 😫😡Managing BIG Emotions in Parenthood: Bakit ang bilis kong magalit at umiyak 🥲👶🏻❓ 🗓 Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2024 ⏰️ Time: 1.00pm - 3.00pm 🤱🏻🥲 💬Hi, I'm Kate Delos Reyes, Founder of Beacon and a Mental Health Advocate. Join me at the Ask The Expert session on dealing with BIG emotions in parenthood! 🥲😡🤱🏻Kasama ang theAsianparent team, tutulungan ko kayo na mas maintindihan ang ating emotional and mental health as parents. Pag-uusapan natin ang mga sumusunod: Bakit ang bilis kong magalit o umiyak nung naging Nanay/Tatay na ako? Bakit mas madalas na kaming mag-away mag-asawa nung nagka-anak na kami? Why do I experience BIG emotions as a parent? How do I properly deal with these emotions so they don't affect my child’s development? How do I know if I have Postpartum Depression or Anxiety? And more... See you!

Ask the Expert: Managing BIG Emotions in Parenthood: Bakit ang bilis kong magalit at umiyak?
45 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Hello, I'm 21 and 3 months pregnant. This is my first baby. I know the first trimester is very critical for the development of my baby but I've been really stressed and depressed since the very beginning of my pregnancy. It's because I feel like a failure for being pregnant this early. My family was really disappointed with me but eventually accepted the baby and supports me since I still don't have a job but I already graduated last April this year. Sometimes, I can't help to be depressed because my pregnancy was very sudden and I feel like I won't be successful because of what happened to me ? I also don't want to feel this way since it will affect my baby. I need some advices mommies. Thank you

Đọc thêm
3t trước

I understand that you are in a difficult situation. You must feel different emotions all at the same time and it can be very stressful. It's good that your family has been supportive. You will continue to need their help. All moms do. As for a possible depression, you can take an online test to find out if you might have depression during pregnancy. 10% of pregnant moms experience this so you are not alone. To take the test, you may go to www.beacon.ph/ppdtest