Where did you meet your spouse

Throwback question: where did you meet your spouse? I met mine while organizing a tech start up event. I recruited him to be part of the panel of speakers. :)

99 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

it was an arrange marriage... i dont want to get marry but after engagement when time passes i realized that i really love him

In Yogyakarta. It is when I just moved there and went to his book's signing event. Yes, he is an author 😊

I met him in my 2nd year of college. We were in different streams and were introduced through a common friend.

I met my husband online and I cheat on my ex boyfriend just to know my husband 😬

I met mine in a club! Yeah, we found love in a hopeless place. Just saying.

met my partner thru online dating site. tgt for 5 years, and got married. 1 year plus now. 😄

I met my spouse because of my sister. She introduce me to him and that start of our love story.

Fb 😁pero we have some common friends kasi we went on the sane school during highschool days

On a college trip — we were acting in different plays but got to spend some time together.

at Guangzhou airport. he was working in china and our employer sent him to pick me up :)