7 Replies

Hi there! Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the forum! It's totally understandable to feel a little anxious about choosing a new gynaecologist, especially as a first-time mom. While I haven't personally been appointed or delivered by Dr. Jacqueline Jung at KKH, I've heard great things about her from friends and other moms in the community. When looking for a new gynaecologist, it's important to consider their experience, bedside manner, and approach to childbirth. You may want to schedule a consultation with Dr. Jung to see if you feel comfortable with her and if her approach aligns with your preferences for your birth experience. It's also a good idea to ask for recommendations from other moms or do some research online to get a sense of other women's experiences with her. If Dr. Jung isn't available, you might also want to consider other gynaecologists at KKH who have good reviews and experience in delivering babies. Don't hesitate to ask for recommendations from the hospital or your friends and family. Ultimately, trust your instincts and choose a gynaecologist who makes you feel confident and supported during this exciting but nerve-wracking time. Remember, it's okay to have concerns and take your time in finding the right fit for you and your baby. Wishing you all the best with your pregnancy journey! If you have any more questions or need support, feel free to reach out. Good luck! https://invl.io/cll6she

Hi I'm currently seeing Dr Jacqueline Jung and she's super friendly and have the patience to answer anything my anxious husband has. If you have any concerns also can just directly ask her as she will listen and helps you explain however she can. I'm currently 19 weeks.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-5231199)

Hello. I'm the 19 weeks commentor. I just saw Dr Jacqueline Jung, and she mentioned that she will be out of KKH in end July. She just handed her resignation.. So maybe can look at other Drs already.

last min is impossible u need to see at least 1 time for her to follow up with u. if on the day u going to deliver and u request for her, they unable to meet your request as they have doc on duty for last min patient.

hi i been seeing dr Ada Ng for for #3 #4 and currently my no5. i like the way she handle patient and she is always there for my appointment n delivery.

omg Ada is awesome! mine was natural and met Ada by chance at the very last min

Dr Jacqueline Jung is very average. There are better gynaes in KKH.

Dr Jacqueline has moved to ACJ Women’s Clinic, Mt Alvernia

Trending Questions

Related Articles