Ask The Expert: Having Trouble Losing Weight After The Baby?

Feel free to drop your questions in the comments below, whether in English or Bahasa Malaysia. Let's embark on this journey together! Hey there, TAP app users! Congratulations, mama! Welcoming your little one into the world is an incredible journey, but we understand that shedding postpartum weight can be challenging. We believe in supporting moms like you to regain confidence and energy while prioritizing your well-being. If you're struggling with post-baby weight loss, don't fret! Join us for our Ask The Expert session with Alvin Netto, where he'll be sharing insights and answering all your burning questions on "Having Trouble Losing Weight After The Baby?" 📅 Date: 25 April 2024 (Thursday) ⏰ Time: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm Alvin Netto, a trailblazer in the Malaysian fitness scene, boasts nearly a decade of training experience and the prestigious title of Personal Trainer Of The Year. Specializing in corrective exercise, Alvin focuses on reducing pain, improving posture, and guiding mothers back to their fitness peak postpartum. *NOTE: Only questions related to the topic will be addressed during the session. Any inquiries outside of the discussion topic or submitted after the specified date will not be answered.

Ask The Expert: Having Trouble Losing Weight After The Baby?
27 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

I am expecting my baby in 1 month, I'm worried that I can't go back to my pre-pregnancy weight or body shape. Any types of food should I avoid or should I take more to lose the baby weight?

3t trước

When it comes to nutrition, focus on the basics of eating a wide range of whole foods that will fuel your body with all the right nutrients. Please remember to exercise! Your training should include some form of strength, cardio and flexibility. Consistently mastering these easy nutrition and training steps will give a GREAT and HEALTHY body.