Ant bait safe

Hi there My house recently has many ants. What are those ant bait which is safe to use ? As currently I’m pregnant and it’s best to avoid those spray or powder kind

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

before I was pregnant, my house was also kinda infested w ants, thru the gap between the silicon and the cupboard. the best bait that my hubs got was the gel type in a tube that u can squeeze and apply. works wonders for me cos I just squeezed and applied them into the gap and my house no longer has ants anymore. I'm not too sure if it's non-toxic but as far as I rmb, it doesn't have any smell and doesn't drip at all (but also cos I kinda applied it into the gap itself).

Read more

We found the ants were coming up through the rubbish chute so we taped it up for 2 weeks. Its inconvenient to throw rubbish, but I wasn't comfortable with having any poison in my house while I'm pregnant, I may be overthinking but what if the ant contaminated my utensils or food as they move the poison around.

Read more

You can try gel ant bait - available on Shopee. Golden Hammer ant killer or Terro Liquid ant killer. Ask a family member or a friend to help you if you're worried about coming into contact with the liquid!