Is there any app to upload newborn photos n it will be stored at the app instead of my Phone? Cuz my phone is so retarded n always have limited memory issue

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I don't suggest apps caz like the above mentioned, when they go close down u will be stuck. Store in ur own hdd or cloud drives like google drive or one cloud or Dropbox. But still best ur own hard disk caz these cloud services have limited and one day they will charge. U can create collage and upload to fb or instagram for quick future access. I try not to put too much of baby's photo online for privacy and security concerns are I don't want to have too much digital footprint - so collage is like can see some but not too much :P

Read more
Thành viên VIP

How about signing up for a Google account and upload to Google Photos/Drive? Your phone can automatically do this. But if you're like me and you're a huge shutterbug who likes to store high res images that take up lots of space, you may need to pay for extra storage.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-25979)

Thành viên VIP

I stored in a 32GB thumb drive and a 1TB hard drive! Also post the important moments on Instagram with date and caption of the milestones, then compile it into a photo book after his birthday each year :)

Thành viên VIP

Beat is to store into a hardisk where it's safer for the images to be there. sometimes app developer may close the apps. which result in you being unable to retrieve the images that you want

I transfer mine to Facebook and put it under private settings. I also have a hard disk. and drop box app to upload everything there.

i use peekaboo as well as storing in portable hard disk.. peekaboo is gd to share among family members and close friends

I transfer to hdd... and upload to fb so that I can have access anywhere

peekaboo moment for both of us to upload and shared with family.

Thành viên VIP

I store it here on TheAsianParent albums :)