No more hope

That day I was at the carpark, my husband wanted to close the door so ask me to move backwards,end up I didn't see the curb behind so I fell backwards hard on my back. My husband didn't ask if I was ok he said why U do clumsy, ask U exercise you don't want to. Nevermind I don't have anymore expectations or hope...

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Please take note of your back these few days! If it is painful, please see a doctor or TCM (whichever is your preference). I’m sure this is not only incident that leads you to feel this way towards your husband. Perhaps both of you can have a talk to work things out and also, to know why is this happening. Good luck! 🍀

Read more

please be careful 🥺 maybe that's his way of showing his care as he was shocked you fell. maybe try and tell him how his words make you feel.

Sounds like there might have been some underlying issues prior to this incident that made him say these remarks. Do have a good talk with him

Oh noo…hope your back is alright. And you must have felt so disappointed and hurt. Giving you a *hug*

Influencer của TAP

🥺🙏💕