Repeat pregnancy test after a positive?

Tested positive on clear blue test, but just wanted to be sure so am considering of doing a repeat test. Anyone did a repeat test after positive for confirmation? If so, when did you do it? The next day or anytime again on the same day? Thanks... #advicepls

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

1st pregnancy (TTC for 4 months): LMP 7 Jan 2020, found out I was pregnant 14 Feb 2020. I tested in the afternoon at work then in the evening and the next morning at home. All with Clearblue normal. 2 days later tested with Clearblue digital and next day went to Polyclinic for confirmation and referral. EDD 19 Oct 2020. 2nd pregnancy (TTC after c-sect): LMP 11 Oct 2021, BFN on 21 Nov using Clearblue digital. So I tested again on 6 Dec in the morning with Clearblue normal, afternoon with Clearblue digital and went to Polyclinic to confirm test and get referral the next day. EDD 10 Aug 2022. I think you can just test as many times as you want at any time of the day. Haha I know it’s exciting yet nerve-wrecking in case it’s a false positive. But once you feel satisfied with self-testing, I suggest you go to your preferred clinic or Polyclinic to get a confirmation and ease your heart. Good luck! 💙

Read more