how often do you have sex during pregnancy?

Are you still having sex frequently during pregnancy? My husband never seems to rest... always asking for it almost every night. He says he's "saving up" before we have to stop after childbirth. Honestly, I'm tired, but I feel bad rejecting him. Sometimes my stomach cramps, but my husband promises to be gentle. I had a little bleeding once, but when I checked with the doctor, everything was fine, and I was advised to rest. After that, my husband asked again. How often is it actually okay to have sex during pregnancy?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

We did a few times till second trimester (as tummy was getting bigger and I felt more uncomfortable laying or moving around with that tummy) then stopped for 2 years (both of our energy were drained out). I see the bed I just KO directly already. It is okay as long as you’re feeling okay and most importantly no bleeding or complications from having sex. Tell your husband he can jerk it out in the toilet or something on days that you’re not feeling it, it doesn’t necessary have to be in the hole. Moreover, gynae asked you to rest. You have an entire lifetime to have sex, it won’t kill to wait for abit….. Nobody dies from not having sex. 😅 (Once again, this is not a hate comment, just solely what I would tell my husband 😂).

Read more