how often do you have sex during pregnancy?

Are you still having sex frequently during pregnancy? My husband never seems to rest... always asking for it almost every night. He says he's "saving up" before we have to stop after childbirth. Honestly, I'm tired, but I feel bad rejecting him. Sometimes my stomach cramps, but my husband promises to be gentle. I had a little bleeding once, but when I checked with the doctor, everything was fine, and I was advised to rest. After that, my husband asked again. How often is it actually okay to have sex during pregnancy?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

We stopped after third trimester as husband was too worried about hurting us. I told him it's ok, but he's still worried. Fast forward to 6 months pp, and we've only done it twice coz we were both so exhausted or sick or baby's sick.

We haven't done it since the day I conceived. Now week 26. He keeps giving me thousand and one excuses. He has no interest to do it with me at all actually. I got pregnant because I raped him.

communication is key. if you're uncomfortable talk with him. im in my 3rd tri and i don't really feel like it. we did try and it hurts my vajayjay.