Still feel tired at week 15

Do you still feel tired at week 15? I have been fatigue for the first trimester and get easily tired when approaching to 2nd trimester till now. Just walk only for 3k plus steps, I will get tired. #help

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The tiredness never really goes away.... but you will find that as you progress into your 2nd trimester, you have more energy than in your first. however, once 3rd trimester comes - the fatigue will be insane coupled with the additional weight. so try your best to eat well and get rest whenever possible!

Read more

I'm at 13 week n still tired all the time. I'll take opportunities to sleep in after my spouse goes to work. all I want to do is sit down or lie down...

yes mummy! i didnt have my energy back until ard 22 weeks! my ms was very bad then and i have no energy to do anything at all. it wil get better :)

Thành viên VIP

Hi, I’m 16weeks along & I get tired easily too. The only thing that goes away is the morning sickness.. I just need that energy back..😫

2y trước

I don’t know just taking a day at a time. Will be dead tired by evening.. Drink Milo, juices whatever I can to gv me the extra energy but I’m still tired all the time