Stay at home mamas, do you sometimes feel guilty about having your husband shoulder all of your family's expenses?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes, that's why I am kinda depriving myself of what I "want". I just buy the things we need because of that thought. I am such a lucky wife because my husband values me, it's just that my mind keep on telling the opposite. He even gives me money for myself and pushes me to buy the things I want. I am relieved knowing that he sees the importance of me being a mother to our child and never really demanded me to work and provide financially, bec. according to him it's his job and responsibility. We have different responsibilities in nurturing, providing and building the family that we already have. :)

Read more

Yes! Especially when I splurge on things that aren't really essential at all. I am addicted to cloth diapers then (and currently on a rehab now, LOL) because I'm becoming too guilty for it. But often times, I'd tell him that he has been saving heaps of money if not for what I'm doing (EBF & cloth diapering), therefore, my guilt just fades away. :D

Read more

Parenting is a shared responsibility, it's not fair for one party to shoulder a responsibility only by him or herself. Of course every family is made up differently, and what works for one family may not always work for another. As long as both parties agree to what they decide to do for the family, they it should be fine.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-10508)

In my case, I don't, as I am earning more at the moment. He chose to quit his job to find luck in putting up the business he wanted. And even in this case, I still feel guilty buying stuff for myself. Hmf