Baby injection

Sorry to ask silly question. Is it compulsory for baby to check up every month from month 5th to 12th since there is no injection during these period.#1stimemom #firstbaby

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

thanks mums. because i bring my baby back from msia, so previous check up was done over there. once i bck here i already start to make appointment to polyclinic but they ask for document in order to get a number for my baby cos he is not a pr yet. but i hv been waiting for 2 months they havent arrange for an appoinment. so disappointing. can i bring my baby to private clinic? any clinic recommended at east side?

Read more

The ones with no injections are normally for health developement assessment like can baby lift his head at this mth, can baby follow the sound of toys, something like that. So don't skip alright. It's good to go so you'll also know your child's developement.

Thành viên VIP

I would advise you to stick to the schedule as the pediatrician will take the weight and height of your baby etc(:

not silly, you're first time mom. Is better to follow the schedule as it is for development check.