Hi, My son is 3 year old on this Feb 5 ..and he refuse to go to potty in toilet n even he don't go in potty sitter... He always want to wear diaper to do it.. Otherwise he doesn't wear diaper only when he want to do potty he want to wear diaper... If I say no diaper.. U have to go toilet.. He didn't do potty whole day... Please help me ..because now he will be going to school then it's a big problem

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i will give you a little difficult option here, but as Chetan mentioned, i would also say let him try and not do it for a day and forcibly control. also, he is 3. you can add half a spoon of isabgol in a glass of water and make him drink it. this is a natural fiber ingredient that will make his entire digestive system clear out, and he will have to use the loo. get him a cute potty seat and place it on the main toilet. switch the lights in the bathroom, be inside with him when he is doing and keep talking to him so that he does not feel alone or left out. you can try and take a look at these tips that helped me potty train my kids when they were really young. http://mylittleoneandme-debolina-raja-gupta.blogspot.in/2015/02/how-to-potty-train-your-baby-how-i.html

Read more

Hello, I think, you need no give into his wearing the diaper. Let him not do potty for a day. I mean if he is forcibly trying to stop his stool. Let it be like that as there is no way he can hold it longer than a day or a half may be. And when he feels to do potty make him immediately sit on the pot. You will have to be little stern, and he will adjust to doing potty in the pot seat.

Read more
7y trước

thank you so much

I suggest, when he sits on the potty seat, be around him. Sometimes, kids feel being left out and to be around all, they avoid being alone in the toilet. Secondly, you can perhaps show him some videos where kids use potty seat to do potty. Or you can go shopping for potty seat with him. He is 3 year old and he would understand if you will ask him which potty seat to pick from.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-24750)

Same problem with me. My son also completed 3 years and same to same problem. I am facing he doesn't do potty whole day if I say no to diaper