10 Replies

First of all, congratulations on your pregnancy! It's completely understandable to feel worried given the circumstances, but try not to stress too much. Here are some steps you can take now that you're pregnant: 1. **Stop consuming alcohol**: It's important to stop drinking alcohol now that you know you are pregnant. The alcohol consumed before you knew you were pregnant is unlikely to have harmed the baby, but it's best to avoid any further risks. 2. **Avoid certain foods**: While in Italy, you may have consumed unpasteurized cheeses that carry a risk of listeria. It's advisable to avoid these kinds of cheeses during pregnancy. Focus on eating a healthy and balanced diet that includes plenty of fruits, vegetables, and lean proteins. 3. **Seek medical advice**: Since you have an OBGYN appointment scheduled for next week, make sure to discuss your concerns with them. They can provide specific advice tailored to your situation and offer guidance on prenatal care. 4. **Stay active but be cautious**: While exercise is usually recommended during pregnancy, it is important to be cautious. Avoid heavy lifting, especially during the first trimester. If you have concerns about any physical activities you engaged in, make sure to discuss them with your healthcare provider. 5. **Avoid essential oils**: Some essential oils are safe to use during pregnancy, but others may not be recommended. Until you confirm with your healthcare provider, it's best to avoid using essential oils in baths or for other purposes. Remember, each pregnancy is unique, and your healthcare provider is the best person to guide you through this journey. Don't hesitate to address all your concerns and seek the necessary support. Wishing you a healthy and smooth pregnancy ahead! #preggymom #worried #advice #firsttimemom #firstmom https://invl.io/cll6she

I suggest that you voice these concerns to your gynae, and meanwhile,just get started on folic supplements and avoid alcohol and raw foods. No point worrying about it coz it was all before you found out tt you're pregnant.

omg same situation right now!! I had a glass of wine/ cocktail/ beer with every meal when I was in Europe for the last few weeks🤦🏻‍♀️

As long as youre not bleeding heavily its fine! I also went to waterpark rides, fell down from bed etc before finding iut im preggy

I did the same - is all good dun worry its barely a blip before that. doesn't even have a heartbeat until week 5/6 ♡

i went on rollercoaster rides before i realised i was pregnant, but baby is still growing well so don't worry!

TapFluencer

🙏💕

💕

💕

💕

Trending Questions

Related Articles