Should I be worried??

My husband and I weren’t fully trying to conceive but I recently tested positive and I’m now 5 weeks pregnant. But the past 2 weeks, I’ve been travelling in Italy (before finding out I’m pregnant). During my 2 week trip, I drank so much alcohol/wine everyday, I ate a lot of cheese, I carried my heavy suitcase up staircases, and I used the bath tub with essential oils and few times. My first OBGYNE appointment is only happening next week. What should I do now that I’m pregnant? I feel really bad but I had no idea! #preggymom #worried #advice #firs1stimemom #firstmom

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I suggest that you voice these concerns to your gynae, and meanwhile,just get started on folic supplements and avoid alcohol and raw foods. No point worrying about it coz it was all before you found out tt you're pregnant.

omg same situation right now!! I had a glass of wine/ cocktail/ beer with every meal when I was in Europe for the last few weeks🤦🏻‍♀️

As long as youre not bleeding heavily its fine! I also went to waterpark rides, fell down from bed etc before finding iut im preggy

I did the same - is all good dun worry its barely a blip before that. doesn't even have a heartbeat until week 5/6 ♡

i went on rollercoaster rides before i realised i was pregnant, but baby is still growing well so don't worry!

💕

💕

💕