Painful sneeze at 20 weeks?

Am experiencing pain below my belly button when I walk and sharp pain when I sneeze 😔 anyone else experiencing this?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this! It sounds like you might be dealing with round ligament pain, which is totally normal during pregnancy. The round ligaments support your growing uterus and can cause discomfort or sharp pains, especially when you sneeze or cough. When you walk, the movement of your body can also trigger this pain. One way to help alleviate this discomfort is by practicing good posture and being mindful of your movements. When you feel a sneeze coming on, try to brace yourself by holding onto something sturdy or bending your knees slightly to take the pressure off your belly. Taking it slow when walking and avoiding sudden movements can also help reduce the pain. Some moms find relief by using a pregnancy support belt to provide additional support to the belly and ease the strain on the ligaments. Also, gentle stretching and prenatal yoga can help keep the ligaments flexible and reduce the likelihood of pain. If the pain becomes severe or persistent, it's always a good idea to check in with your healthcare provider to rule out any other potential causes. Hang in there, mama, and know that you're not alone in experiencing these discomforts. Wishing you a smooth and comfortable pregnancy journey! https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

Yes I do :’) when you’re about to sneeze maybe try to hold onto your stomach so the pressure is lesser.

Influencer của TAP

yes unfortunately for me too... hope relief comes soon 🙏💕