KKH delivery

Mummies who've given birth recently at KKH(sub) , do they still give out the goodie bags? 😅 And also , mind sharing what was provided during your stay there? I don't want to overpack thus wanted to know what is provided heheh. Also I read online that baby birth cert now is digital right? So we just register online?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
ThĂ nh viĂȘn VIP

Did not pack anything. Went to KKH thought that is only normal cramp at 36plus5 weeks end up doctor say already 4cm dilated, baby can come out anytime. Hospital provide pads, cold pads, disposable underwear. Maybe jus bring a phone charger will do. Yes goodie bag will be deliver to you after 2 weeks discharged. As for birth certificate now is digital, can register online.

Read more

Bring a set of clothes for yourself to change on day of discharge and a set (clothes, mittens, socks, swaddle, hat) for baby as kkh won’t allow baby to wear back their attire. Your own toiletries if you prefer to use your own otherwise they do provide toothbrush, toothpaste, face towel, bath towel, shower gel and shampoo.

Read more

cold pads, disposable underwear (very loose for me), basic toiletries like comb, shampoo. Yes all register online now, the kkh side will inform